Bacardi Rum Trifle
- 1 (3 ounce) box (92 g) regular vanilla pudding
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) Bacardi White or Gold rum, divided
- 4 (2.5 cm) thick slices pound cake
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raspberry jam
- 1 (10 ounce) package (300 g) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) confectioners' sugar
- Kiwi fruit slices for garnish
- Cook pudding and milk according to package directions. Stir in 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Bacardi White or Gold rum.
- Place a cake slice in
each of 4 dessert dishes or glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) jam. Reserve
1 tablespoon (15 mL) rum. Pour remaining rum over cake slices. Spoon 1/2 cup (125
mL) pudding into each glass. Spoon raspberries over pudding.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- To serve, whip cream with icing sugar and reserved 1 tablespoon (15 mL) rum.
Top each trifle with a spoonful of cream. Garnish with kiwi slices.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.