Banana Split Trifle
- 30 to 40 vanilla wafers
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 regular size can crushed or tidbit pineapple
- 1 container whipped topping
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, drained
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- Set out a glass or see-through bowl, as straight-sided as you can get it. Put
a layer of vanilla wafers along the bottom and half-way up the sides.
- Mix the vanilla pudding according to directions on the box and let sit for 30
seconds to help it set. Pour the pudding over the wafers.
- Slice 2 bananas and layer the slices over the vanilla pudding. Drizzle the chocolate
syrup over the bananas.
- Drain the can of pineapple, and pour over the chocolate syrup.
- Mix the chocolate pudding according to the directions and let sit for 30 seconds.
Pour over the pineapple. Top with whipped topping.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap
so that the topping doesn't get a "skin" over it and refrigerate for
about 1 to 2 hours.
- Take out and remove the plastic wrap when ready to serve.
- Add the cherries and the chopped nuts to the top of the whipped topping.
- Serve immediately.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.