- 1 box loaf banana bread, prepared
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Prepare bread as directed on package. Let cool.
- Split in half and crumble half the loaf in bottom of a medium bowl.
- Prepare pudding with the 2 cups of milk, then spread half of pudding over crumbled
- Slice bananas and spread half over pudding. Top bananas with half of whipped
- Repeat this process in the same order over the top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 8 large servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.