As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 5 bananas
- Bake cake in deep pan at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
- When cool, cut into 2 layers.
- Put 1 layer back into pan.
- Layer vanilla pudding, bananas and Cool Whip.
- Repeat with second layer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes