- 1 box gingerbread cake mix, baked and cooled
- 1 can pineapple cubes, drained
- 1 small box French vanilla pudding, prepared
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Shredded coconut, toasted
- Grated chocolate
- Slice gingerbread and line a pretty, clear small to medium-size glass bowl with
a single layer. Moisten well with rum. Let stand for one hour.
- Add pineapple, then pudding, over the top of the gingerbread.
- Mix coconut with whipped cream and spread over the pudding.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut and grated chocolate.