- 1 box gingerbread cake mix, baked and cooled
- 1 can pineapple cubes, drained
- 1 small box French vanilla pudding, prepared
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Shredded coconut, toasted
- Grated chocolate
- Slice gingerbread and line a pretty, clear small to medium-size glass bowl with
a single layer. Moisten well with rum. Let stand for one hour.
- Add pineapple, then pudding, over the top of the gingerbread.
- Mix coconut with whipped cream and spread over the pudding.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut and grated chocolate.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.