Cherry Cream Trifle
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups (500ml) whipping cream, whipped
- 1 vanilla or lemon cake, cut into cubes
- 1 or 2 (19 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- In large mixing bowl combine milk and water. Add pudding mix; beat well.
- Chill until thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon some of the pudding (enough to cover bottom of round
serving dish) into bowl. Top with some of the cake cubes and then cherry filling.
- Repeat procedure ending with pudding on top.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
Serves 8 to 10.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.