- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces nondairy whipped topping
- 5 cups angel food cake, cubed
- 1 can cherry pie filling (or any other fruit filling)
- In large bowl, beat sugar and cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in whipped topping.
- Fold in cake cubes.
- Spoon into a glass round or square cake pan.
- Spread pie filling over the top.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.