Chocolate Angel Food Trifle
- 1 large package chocolate chips
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- 4 egg whites
- 2 small cartons whipping cream, whipped
- 1 large angel food cake
- 1 package walnuts
- Use a 9 x 13-inch pan or fancy trifle bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips, and and cool.
- Beat egg yolks.
- Beat egg whites stiff.
- Beat whipping cream. Mix all together.
- Break cake into small pieces; use half cake and half chocolate mix, then other
half cake and chocolate mix. (If using a trifle bowl, put ingredients together in
layers into pan or fancy bowl.)
- Sprinkle walnuts over the top.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.