Chocolate Angel Food Trifle
- 1 large package chocolate chips
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- 4 egg whites
- 2 small cartons whipping cream, whipped
- 1 large angel food cake
- 1 package walnuts
- Use a 9 x 13-inch pan or fancy trifle bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips, and and cool.
- Beat egg yolks.
- Beat egg whites stiff.
- Beat whipping cream. Mix all together.
- Break cake into small pieces; use half cake and half chocolate mix, then other
half cake and chocolate mix. (If using a trifle bowl, put ingredients together in
layers into pan or fancy bowl.)
- Sprinkle walnuts over the top.