Chocolate Kahlua Trifle
- 1 (17 ounce) package frozen Pepperidge Farm 3-layer fudge cake with chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding, prepared with 2cups milk
- 1/2 to 1/3 cup Kahlua
- Cut the cake into 4 sections, then cut each section into 4 slices.
- In a trifle bowl or glass bowl, make the layers as follows: cake, Kahlua
(sprinkle over cake), pudding, whipped topping and walnuts.
- Continue the layers until ingredients are
used up, ending with whipped topping and walnuts.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until serving time.
May be made ahead.