Chocolate Kahlua Trifle
- 1 (17 ounce) package frozen Pepperidge Farm 3-layer fudge cake with chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding, prepared with 2cups milk
- 1/2 to 1/3 cup Kahlua
- Cut the cake into 4 sections, then cut each section into 4 slices.
- In a trifle bowl or glass bowl, make the layers as follows: cake, Kahlua
(sprinkle over cake), pudding, whipped topping and walnuts.
- Continue the layers until ingredients are
used up, ending with whipped topping and walnuts.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until serving time.
May be made ahead.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.