Chocolate-Peanut Butter Trifle
- 1 package Archway chocolate pecan cookies
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 large box chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Cool Whip
- Chopped pecans
- Prepare vanilla instant pudding. Fold in 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1 cup Cool
- Prepare chocolate instant pudding. Fold in one cup Cool Whip.
- In a large, deep, clear glass bowl crumble cookies (1/2 package), then add one
layer peanut butter mixture, one layer chocolate mixture then one layer Cool Whip.
- Repeat again in the same order.
- Top with chopped pecans.
Pecans may also be used between each layer if desired.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.