Chocolate-Peanut Butter Trifle
- 1 package Archway chocolate pecan cookies
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 large box chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Cool Whip
- Chopped pecans
- Prepare vanilla instant pudding. Fold in 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1 cup Cool
- Prepare chocolate instant pudding. Fold in one cup Cool Whip.
- In a large, deep, clear glass bowl crumble cookies (1/2 package), then add one
layer peanut butter mixture, one layer chocolate mixture then one layer Cool Whip.
- Repeat again in the same order.
- Top with chopped pecans.
Pecans may also be used between each layer if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.