Cinnamon Roll Trifle
Cinnamon Roll Trifle is a beautifully, layered dessert to wow a crowd.
- 6 Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls, baked and cooled
- 2 boxes white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- Bake cinnamon rolls as directed on package and let cool.
- Combine pudding mixes and milk. Mix with an electric mixer for about 2
minutes. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cut cinnamon rolls into small pieces. In a trifle bowl, layer pudding,
cinnamon rolls, strawberries. Repeat with another layer of each. Top with
pudding and decorate with strawberries.
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 15-20 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: