Coffee Brownie Trifle
- 1 batch BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies,cooled, cut into
- 1 cup brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee(any variety), cooled, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed
COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Toss brownie cubes with 1/4 cup coffee.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining coffee in large bowl with whisk until well
blended. Gradually beat in milk.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in COOL
- Place half the brownies in 3-quart serving bowl; top with half the pudding
- Cover with layers of berries, remaining brownies and remaining pudding
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
18 servings, 2/3 cup each
Special Extra: Garnish with additional raspberries.
How to Soften Cream Cheese: Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese
on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds or until slightly softened.
Reprinted with permission from