- 1 large angel food cake
- 1 (4 3/4 ounce) package strawberry-flavored Danish Dessert
- 1 (16 ounce) box frozen strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Break cake up into pieces onto cookie sheet.
- Make Danish Dessert according to package directions using 2 cups water. While
still hot, add frozen berries. Break apart to speed thawing.
- Make pudding as directed on box using two cups milk. Gently stir in sour cream.
- To layer in goblet, put cake on the bottom, then strawberry mixture, then vanilla
- Serve topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Make a day ahead, and top with the cream just before serving.