- 1 large angel food cake
- 1 (4 3/4 ounce) package strawberry-flavored Danish Dessert
- 1 (16 ounce) box frozen strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Break cake up into pieces onto cookie sheet.
- Make Danish Dessert according to package directions using 2 cups water. While
still hot, add frozen berries. Break apart to speed thawing.
- Make pudding as directed on box using two cups milk. Gently stir in sour cream.
- To layer in goblet, put cake on the bottom, then strawberry mixture, then vanilla
- Serve topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Make a day ahead, and top with the cream just before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.