Death by Chocolate Trifle
- 4 boxes instant chocolate pudding or mousse
- 1 large container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box chocolate cake mix ( or your own cake recipe )
- 1 cup Kahlua (optional)
- 6 Skor or Heath candy bars ( chocolate toffee bars), chopped
- Prepare box mix as directed or your prepare your own chocolate cake recipe and
bake in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- When done, remove from the oven, poke holes in the cake
and pour the Kahlua over the cake. Let cool.
- Meanwhile prepare the pudding or mousse.
- Tear or crumble the cake into pieces.
- In a glass or trifle bowl, layer in this order: cake, pudding, whipped topping and
- Repeat layers ending with chopped candy bars on top.
- Chill well.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.