Make this the night before serving and refrigerate overnight.
- 1 (16 ounce) pound cake, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 6 (1 3/16 ounce) Heath bars, crushed
- 3 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- Put cake cubes into a bowl.
- Heat fudge topping and coffee liqueur in microwave. Pour fudge mixture over the
- Take five crushed Heath candy bars and crumble evenly over the fudge sauce and
- Whisk pudding and whipping cream until thick - DO NOT use mixer. Pour over cake
mixture in the bowl. Put bowl in the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a trifle dish or punch bowl, layer half of the thickened cake mixture, sliced
bananas and whipped topping. Repeat layers, end with whipped topping.
- Crumbled remaining crushed Heath bar on top.
Source: A Legacy of Faith: Finest & Best Cuisine published by First
Baptist Church, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.