- 1/4 pound plain cake
- 1 small box peach flavor gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Milk, with pineapple juice, to equal 2 cups
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Slice plain cake and place in bottom of glass 8-inch square dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup boiling water with gelatin. When dissolved, pour over cake.
- Drain juice from crushed
pineapple and reserve. Place pineapple over cake and gelatin.
- Combine pineapple
juice with enough milk to equal 2 cups and mix with instant pudding. Pour over cake,
gelatin and pineapple.
- Slice bananas, covering top.
- Place whipped topping over bananas and spread to cover entire trifle.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.