- 1/4 pound plain cake
- 1 small box peach flavor gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Milk, with pineapple juice, to equal 2 cups
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Slice plain cake and place in bottom of glass 8-inch square dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup boiling water with gelatin. When dissolved, pour over cake.
- Drain juice from crushed
pineapple and reserve. Place pineapple over cake and gelatin.
- Combine pineapple
juice with enough milk to equal 2 cups and mix with instant pudding. Pour over cake,
gelatin and pineapple.
- Slice bananas, covering top.
- Place whipped topping over bananas and spread to cover entire trifle.