Fudgy Brownie Trifle
- 1 package Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried instant coffee (dry)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages
chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 4 cup cold milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package English
- 1 large container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using water, oil and eggs.
Stir coffee into batter. Spread in pan. Bake as directed; cool completely.
- Cut brownies into 1 inch squares. Place half the squares in the bottom of a 3-quart
trifle or glass bowl.
- Prepare pudding mix as directed, using milk. Pour 1/2 the pudding over the brownies
in bowl or trifle dish. Top with 1/2 of the toffee bits and whipped topping.
with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.