Kahlua Tiramisu Dream
- 12 ladyfingers
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened and beaten until fluffy
- 1/3 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons espresso
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Arrange ladyfingers in a single layer on baking sheet. Toast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Whisk yolks with sugar until smooth and thick in a medium bowl. Whisk in mascarpone
cheese. Fold in whipped cream. Stir Kahlua into espresso.
- Combine chopped chocolate and cocoa in another small bowl. Place two tablespoons
cheese mixture in bottom of each of two (12 ounce) wine goblets or dessert dishes.
Top each with 3 ladyfingers, 3 to 4 teaspoons Kahlua mixture and 1/3 cup cheese
mixture. Cover each with a quarter of the whipped cream. Top each dessert with half
of the remaining cheese mixture; smooth top. Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate
- Cover; refrigerate several hours before serving.