Kahlua Tiramisu Dream
- 12 ladyfingers
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened and beaten until fluffy
- 1/3 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons espresso
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Arrange ladyfingers in a single layer on baking sheet. Toast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Whisk yolks with sugar until smooth and thick in a medium bowl. Whisk in mascarpone
cheese. Fold in whipped cream. Stir Kahlua into espresso.
- Combine chopped chocolate and cocoa in another small bowl. Place two tablespoons
cheese mixture in bottom of each of two (12 ounce) wine goblets or dessert dishes.
Top each with 3 ladyfingers, 3 to 4 teaspoons Kahlua mixture and 1/3 cup cheese
mixture. Cover each with a quarter of the whipped cream. Top each dessert with half
of the remaining cheese mixture; smooth top. Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate
- Cover; refrigerate several hours before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.