- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese spread
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers (12 small, sliced in half)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped, or 2 cups whipped dessert topping
- In large bowl, whisk l/2 cup Kahlua and cream cheese spread to blend. Beat in
milk. Gradually whisk in instant pudding mix until it begins to thicken.
- In small bowl, combine chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- In bottom of 8-inch square baking dish or quiche dish, spread about 3/4 cup pudding
mixture. Top with single layer of 12 ladyfinger slices, cut side up. Sprinkle with
half of remaining Kahlua, then a third of chocolate mixture.
- Repeat layering one more time.
- Spread whipped cream over top, covering completely. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate
- Chill until ready to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.