- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese spread
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers (12 small, sliced in half)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped, or 2 cups whipped dessert topping
- In large bowl, whisk l/2 cup Kahlua and cream cheese spread to blend. Beat in
milk. Gradually whisk in instant pudding mix until it begins to thicken.
- In small bowl, combine chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- In bottom of 8-inch square baking dish or quiche dish, spread about 3/4 cup pudding
mixture. Top with single layer of 12 ladyfinger slices, cut side up. Sprinkle with
half of remaining Kahlua, then a third of chocolate mixture.
- Repeat layering one more time.
- Spread whipped cream over top, covering completely. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate
- Chill until ready to serve.