- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Devil's food cake mix
- 2 small boxes chocolate instant pudding
- 3 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 6 Heath bars, frozen
- Bake cake in 9 x 13-inch pan. Cool. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Make pudding using milk and Kahlua. Crush frozen Heath bars with a hammer.
- In a deep clear glass bowl or trifle dish, put a layer of half the cake, half
the pudding, half the Cool Whip then half the Heath Bars.
- Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.