- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Devil's food cake mix
- 2 small boxes chocolate instant pudding
- 3 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 6 Heath bars, frozen
- Bake cake in 9 x 13-inch pan. Cool. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Make pudding using milk and Kahlua. Crush frozen Heath bars with a hammer.
- In a deep clear glass bowl or trifle dish, put a layer of half the cake, half
the pudding, half the Cool Whip then half the Heath Bars.
- Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.