- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 (10-inch) angel food cake, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Fresh mint, garnish
- In bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 2 quart serving bowl.
- Top with half of the lemon mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with raspberries.
- Garnish with coconut and mint.
Serves about 12.