- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 (10-inch) angel food cake, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Fresh mint, garnish
- In bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or 2 quart serving bowl.
- Top with half of the lemon mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with raspberries.
- Garnish with coconut and mint.
Serves about 12.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.