M&M'S Brownie Trifle
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1 small box chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 1 large container Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 (regular size) Snickers bars, chopped into 10 or 15 pieces
- 2 cups "M&M's" Chocolate Mini Baking Bits
- Chocolate syrup
- Bake brownies according to package instructions. Let cool and cut into squares.
- Make instant pudding according to package instructions.
- Assembly: Layer trifle accordingly in a deep glass bowl or trifle bowl.
- Drizzle brownies with chocolate syrup. Layer pudding. Layer Cool Whip. Sprinkle
with chopped Snickers bars and M&M's Chocolate Mini Baking Bits.
- Repeat, making at least three layers.
- Finish with a final sprinkling of M&M's Chocolate Mini Baking
Bits and Snickers.
For extra rich brownies, stir 1 cup (240 mL) of "M&M's"
Chocolate Mini Baking Bits into batter.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.