M&M'S Brownie Trifle
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1 small box chocolate flavor instant pudding
large container Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 (regular size) Snickers bars, chopped into
10 or 15 pieces
- 2 cups "M&M's" Chocolate Mini Baking Bits
- Chocolate syrup
- Bake brownies according to package instructions. Let cool and cut into squares.
- Make instant pudding according to package instructions.
- Assembly: Layer trifle accordingly in a deep glass bowl or trifle bowl.
brownies with chocolate syrup. Layer pudding. Layer Cool Whip. Sprinkle with chopped
Snickers bars and M&M's Chocolate Mini Baking Bits.
- Repeat, making at least
- Finish with a final sprinkling of M&M's Chocolate Mini Baking
Bits and Snickers.
For extra rich brownies, stir 1 cup (240 mL) of "M&M's"
Chocolate Mini Baking Bits into batter.