Mocha Turtle Trifle
- 1 (1 pound 4.75 ounce) box Betty Crocker Turtle Brownie Mix
- 1 (2.8 ounce) box Nestle European Style Mocha Mousse Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- Garnish with chocolate sprinkles, chocolate curls, and/or toffee bits, if desired.
- Prepare brownie and mousse mixes according to package directions. When brownies
have cooled, and mousse is chilled, assemble trifle as follows:
- Place one layer of brownies (about 1/3 of them) in bottom of glass trifle dish.
- Spread half of prepared Mocha Mousse over top of brownies, going almost to edges
of trifle dish. (Leave a little space so it will look pretty!)
- Drizzle chocolate syrup, and sprinkle pecans.
- Spread half of whipped topping, again going almost to edges of trifle dish.
- Repeat layering, ending with whipped topping.
- Place one piece of brownie in center for garnish, then garnish with chocolate
sprinkles or place chocolate curls, as desired.
Any remaining brownies can be enjoyed later!
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.