Mocha Turtle Trifle
- 1 (1 pound 4.75 ounce) box Betty Crocker Turtle Brownie Mix
- 1 (2.8 ounce) box Nestle European Style Mocha Mousse Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- Garnish with chocolate sprinkles, chocolate curls, and/or toffee bits, if desired.
- Prepare brownie and mousse mixes according to package directions. When brownies
have cooled, and mousse is chilled, assemble trifle as follows:
- Place one layer of brownies (about 1/3 of them) in bottom of glass trifle dish.
- Spread half of prepared Mocha Mousse over top of brownies, going almost to edges
of trifle dish. (Leave a little space so it will look pretty!)
- Drizzle chocolate syrup, and sprinkle pecans.
- Spread half of whipped topping, again going almost to edges of trifle dish.
- Repeat layering, ending with whipped topping.
- Place one piece of brownie in center for garnish, then garnish with chocolate
sprinkles or place chocolate curls, as desired.
Any remaining brownies can be enjoyed later!