- 1 (17 1/4 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed*
- 1/2 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- Unfold the puff pastry and place each sheet on a baking sheet. Bake according
to the package directions until golden. Allow the pastry to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mix and milk until thickened. Stir in half
of the whipped topping until thoroughly mixed.
- Break the cooled pastry into large pieces and place one third of them in the
bottom of a large glass bowl or trifle dish. Spoon half of the pudding mixture over
that and drizzle with one third of the chocolate syrup.
- Repeat the layers then top
with the remaining broken-up pastry, the whipped topping, and the remaining chocolate
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
10 to 12 servings
* For extra-rich flavor and texture, whip a pint of heavy cream and use instead
of whipped topping.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes