Peach Melba Trifle
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sherry or orange juice
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 angel food cake, torn into small pieces (about 8 cup)
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh peaches or 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- In large bowl combine condensed milk and water; mix well. Add pudding. Beat until
blended. Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip and 1 tablespoon sherry or orange juice.
- Place 4 cups cake pieces in 2 quart glass serving bowl. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons
sherry or orange juice. Top with half the peach slices, 1/4 cup preserves and 1/2
- Repeat layering with remaining cake, sherry, peaches and pudding. Chill.
- Garnish with almonds and additional raspberry preserves if desired.