- 1 small Sara Lee pound cake
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce)
can sliced peaches
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Prepare vanilla pudding; set aside.
- Cut pound cake lengthwise about 1/4-inch thick and lay in bottom and up the sides
of large bowl (about 3 slices). Place peaches on top of pound cake (half the can)
and pour on some of the juice.
- Cover pound cake and peaches with pudding,
using just enough to cover. Again layer with peaches and pudding.
- Top the bowl with
Cool Whip, covering the entire bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.