Pineapple Swirl Trifle
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 jellyroll (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 2 (3 1/4 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large can drained pineapple slices
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip or Cool Whip
- Cut jellyroll in 12 slices; set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatine into 1/2 cup milk; set aside.
- Prepare pudding with milk; add softened gelatine and stir until dissolved. Stir
in vanilla extract.
- Line sides of springform pan with 4 pineapple slices alternating with 4 jellyroll
slices. Fold Dream Whip or Cool Whip into pudding. Spoon one-third of the pudding
into pan. Arrange a layer of jellyroll slices over pudding.
- Repeat layers, ending with pudding. Top with pineapple slices.
- Chill for 5 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes