Raspberry Banana Trifle
- 4 slices plain sponge cake
- 3 heaping tablespoons raspberry jelly
- 4 thinly
- 1 cup custard sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut the cake into 1/2-inch cubes and put into a serving dish or individual glasses.
- Spoon the jelly over the cake and top with bananas.
- Warm the custard and flavor it with vanilla extract.
- Let the custard cool slightly
before pouring it over the bananas.
- Chill the trifle in the refrigerator before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.