Raspberry Banana Trifle
- 4 slices plain sponge cake
- 3 heaping tablespoons raspberry jelly
- 4 thinly sliced bananas
- 1 cup custard sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut the cake into 1/2-inch cubes and put into a serving dish or individual glasses.
- Spoon the jelly over the cake and top with bananas.
- Warm the custard and flavor it with vanilla extract.
- Let the custard cool slightly before pouring it over the bananas.
- Chill the trifle in the refrigerator before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes