Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle
- 1 (9 ounce) box white cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, coarsely grated or
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions. Cool; cut into 1-inch
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped
- In a trifle bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, 1 cup of raspberries, half of
the cream cheese mixture and half of the chocolate.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with the
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Yields 12 to 14 servings.