Raspberry Chocolate Trifle (T&T)
This is a great dessert to serve anytime. It is quick and very easy to put together
even when you have unexpected visitors. I always have plenty of pudding mixes, frozen
pound cakes, ladyfingers, frozen strawberries, raspberries and peaches on hand,
not to mention cool whip. You can also substitute vanilla, cream cheese and fudge
pudding mix for the chocolate. I am what you call a Trifle lover.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) loaf frozen Sara Lee pound cake, thawed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries thawed
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- Whipped topping
- Additional raspberries optional
- Mix milk and pudding mix according to package directions and chill in refrigerator.
- Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes, and place half in a 2-quart glass bowl.
- Gently stir together raspberries and preserves and spoon half over cake.
- Pour half of the pudding over raspberries. Cover with remaining cake cubes. Layer
with remaining berries and pudding.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries if desired.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 31, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes