Raspberry Kiwi Fruit Trifle
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 loaf pound cake, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberry-flavor Hiram Walker brandy
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 3/4 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- Toasted sliced almonds
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare instant pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
- Arrange 1/3 of the pound cake in bottom of 3-quart serving bowl. Sprinkle
with 1/3 of the brandy. Top with half of the raspberry preserves, half the kiwi
fruit and half of the pudding.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining cake and brandy.
- Spread with whipped topping and garnish with almonds.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes