Raspberry Kiwi Fruit Trifle
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 loaf pound cake, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberry-flavor Hiram Walker brandy
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 3/4 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- Toasted sliced almonds
- Prepare instant pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
- Arrange 1/3 of the pound cake in bottom of 3-quart serving bowl. Sprinkle
with 1/3 of the brandy. Top with half of the raspberry preserves, half the kiwi
fruit and half of the pudding.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining cake and brandy.
- Spread with whipped topping and garnish with almonds.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.