Raspberry Kiwi Fruit Trifle
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 loaf pound cake,
- 1/2 cup raspberry-flavor Hiram Walker brandy
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 3/4 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- Toasted sliced
- Prepare instant pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
1/3 of the pound cake in bottom of 3-quart serving bowl. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the
brandy. Top with half of the raspberry preserves, half the kiwi fruit and half of
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining cake and brandy.
- Spread with whipped
topping and garnish with almonds.