- 1 (16 ounce) pound cake, cut into 18 slices or 2 (3 ounce)
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (18 ounce)
jar raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 pints fresh raspberries
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
- Fresh raspberries (for garnish)
- Arrange one-third of sliced cake on the bottom of a trifle dish or large decorative
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Place one-third more cake
pieces around inside of bowl, using half of pudding to hold them in place.
stir together jam and raspberries; spoon half over pudding.
- Cover with remaining
- Layer remaining pudding and raspberry mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings