- 2 small boxes instant pudding (any flavor)
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 packages lady fingers or 1 pound cake, sliced into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons rum
- Place a layer of lady fingers or pound cake slices on bottom and half way up
sides of a trifle bowl. Sprinkle with one-half of the orange juice and 2 tablespoons
of the rum.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 box of pudding with milk (as per package directions).
Pour over lady fingers or pound cake slices. Add one-half of the pineapple and oranges,
then cover with half of the Cool Whip. Repeat layers once more. Top with sliced
kiwifruit, strawberries, etc.
- Put in refrigerator to set at least 2 hours or overnight.