Sour Cream Trifle with Fruits
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 angel food cake, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 pints assorted fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Place sour cream in large bowl. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Gradually
add pudding and lemon peel while stirring until well mixed and thickened, 1 to 2
- In large clear serving bowl, layer with 1/2 of the angel food cake pieces, 1
1/2 cups berries and 1/2 of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining berries.
- Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.
Posted by BettyBoop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/8/01 9:59:48 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes