Strawberries 'n' Cream Trifle
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 box sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 container lite whipped topping
- 1 (9 ounce) round angel food cake
- 4 cups strawberries, reserving a few for garnish
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk and water. Pour in pudding mix and whisk
until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping.
- Cut angel food cake into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Slice strawberries.
- Layer 1/3 pudding mixture on bottom of trifle bowl or 4-quart dish. Put half
of angel food cake on top. Layer half of strawberries on top of that.
- Repeat layers one time, finishing with the last third of pudding mixture.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes