Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 (24 ounce) container sliced frozen, sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 3 cups prepared sugar free or regular vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Tear angel food cake into medium pieces. Begin layering cake, strawberries, pudding
and whip cream in a large clear glass bowl.
- Continue irregular layers, filling the bowl.
- Top entire dessert with a solid layer of whipped cream.
- Slice a few fresh strawberries for garnish.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours before serving.