Strawberry Banana Trifle
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups 1/2-inch
cubes pound cake
- 1 (4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup sliced bananas
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup thawed whipped topping
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add ice cubes to cold water to make 1 1/4
cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove unmelted ice. Stir in
bananas and strawberries.
- Place cake cubes in large serving bowl; sprinkle with orange juice. Spoon gelatin
mixture over cake. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Prepare pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups milk as directed on package. Let stand a
few minutes to thicken.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into bowl over gelatin.
Makes 10 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.