- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups pound cake cubes
- 1 pound strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In large bowl combine sweetened condensed milk, water, lemon rind; mix well.
Add pudding mix and beat until well blended.
- Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon 2 cups pudding mix into large clear glass bowl;
top with half the cake cubes, the strawberries, half the remaining pudding mixture,
the remaining cake cubes, the blueberries and the remaining pudding mix (spread
to 1-inch of edge of bowl).
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish as desired.
You can substitute peaches for the strawberries, etc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes