Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) loaf frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, grated
- Additional strawberries
- In a bowl, toss strawberries with 1/2 cup sugar; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, orange juice and remaining sugar until smooth.
Fold in the whipped cream; set aside.
- Drain strawberries, reserving juice; set the berries aside.
- Cut cake into 1-inch cubes. Gently toss cake cubes with reserved juice. Place
half the cake cubes in a 4-quart trifle dish or serving bowl. Top with one-third
of the cream cheese mixture, half of the strawberries and half the grated chocolate.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and strawberries if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Yields 14 to 16 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes