Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (21 ounce) cans strawberry pie filling
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream; mix
- In a small mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
Stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a small bowl, toss the cracker crumbs and butter.
- In a 2 1/2-quart trifle bowl, layer half of the cream cheese mixture, crumbs,
then pie filling.
- Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Servings: 12 to 16
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes