Strawberry Granola Trifle
Try this for breakfast too!
- 2 cups (500 ml) plain low fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) almond extract
- 2 cups (500 ml) good quality granola
- 3 cups (750 ml) strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) sliced almonds, toasted
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- Combine yogurt, confectioners' sugar and almond extract in a bowl; stir to
blend. Spoon about 2 tablespoons (25 ml) into a large single serving parfait glass.
Top with each 2 tablespoons (25 ml) granola and sliced strawberries.
- Repeat 2 more times layering yogurt with granola and strawberries.
- Fill remaining 5 parfait glasses in the same manner.
- Top each parfait glass with 2 tablespoons (25 ml) sliced strawberries
and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) each of toasted coconut and sliced almonds.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Makes 6 servings.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes