Strawberry Rum Trifle
- 1 small box vanilla pudding
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (4 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8-inch) sponge cake
- 1/3 cup light rum
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Prepare pudding mix; cool. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Cut cake into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Place in a pretty, glass 1 1/2-quart serving
bowl. Sprinkle with rum. Spoon berries evenly over cake cubes. Spoon on pudding,
covering cake completely.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip. Decorate top with a few whole strawberries.
- Chill for a few hours before serving.