Strawberry Vanilla Pudding Trifle
- 2 packages prepared vanilla pudding (4 cups)
- 2 small pound cakes (cut into cubes)
- 4 cups fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam, melted
- 1 large container Cool Whip,
- Make pudding according to package. Cool.
- Combine fresh strawberries, sugar, vanilla extract and melted strawberry jam.
- Layer 1/2 of the pound cake cubes, 2 cups of the vanilla pudding, 1/2 of strawberry
mixture and 1/2 cup of Cool Whip in a trifle bowl:
- Repeat layers
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/7/01 2:24:33 pm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.