Strawberry Vanilla Pudding Trifle
- 2 packages prepared vanilla pudding (4 cups)
- 2 small pound cakes (cut into cubes)
- 4 cups fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam, melted
- 1 large container Cool Whip, divided
- Make pudding according to package. Cool.
- Combine fresh strawberries, sugar, vanilla extract and melted strawberry jam.
- Layer 1/2 of the pound cake cubes, 2 cups of the vanilla pudding, 1/2 of strawberry
mixture and 1/2 cup of Cool Whip in a trifle bowl.
- Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/7/01 2:24:33 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes