Swiss Chocolate Trifle
- 1 small box pudding/pie filling mix
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Cook pudding as directed on box. When thick, stir in egg yolks.
- Bake a Swiss chocolate cake in 2 layers.
- When cool, split layers and place pie
filling between layers. Cut these into 2-inch squares. Place in trifle bowl and
pour rum over. Cover with pudding.
- Decorate with whipped cream, sugar and cherries.