- 1 (6.5 ounce) package anisette toast cookies
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur or strong black coffee
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee powder
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Coarsely chop cookies; drizzle evenly with liqueur or coffee, tossing to coat
well. Set aside.
- Blend milk, sour cream and coffee powder in bowl with electric mixer. Add pudding
mix; beat for 2 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
- Place 1/3 of the cookies in large clear glass serving bowl; top with 1/3 of the
- Repeat layers twice.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.