Triple Layer Cherry Cheesecake Trifle
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups Ritz crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- Fresh mint sprig
- Coarsely crush crackers. Set aside.
- Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and beat until smooth. Add
yogurt, milk and pudding mix and beat until fluffy.
- Spoon 1/3 the pudding mix into
bottom of trifle bowl, sprinkle with 1/3 the crackers, and top with 1/3 the pie
- Repeat layers until all ingredients are used.
- Chill until ready to serve
(the longer the trifle sets the less crisp the crackers will be).
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
Make individual servings by using parfait glasses. Better yet, make single
servings using a custard cup as a container and "right-size" the portions
for better health and nutrition.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Trifle and Tiramisu Recipes