Diabetic Low Fat Tortilla Chips
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Chili powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray tortillas with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with chili powder.
Turn tortillas over; repeat.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until crisp and lightly browned.
Yields 48 chips or 12 servings
You could practically eliminate the fat content in the tortilla chips by
using the new fat free flour tortillas.
Calories 60, Fat 1 g, Carb 10 mg, Chol 0 mg, Sodium 90 mg, Fiber 2 g
Exchanges: 1 Starch/Bread
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes