Veggie Dill Dip
Plan ahead as this needs to chill overnight.
- 1 (16 ounce) carton low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a blender, blend cottage cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve with raw vegetables.
Diabetic Exchanges: One tablespoon serving equals a free food
Nutritional Analysis: 24 calories, 233 mg sodium, 1 mg cholesterol, 2 gm
carbohydrate, 3 gm protein, trace fat
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes