Cranberry-Lime Margarita Punch
Make this tangy punch with or without alcohol. Cranberry juice concentrate
provides the ruby red color and lime juice the tanginess. Garnish each
serving with cranberries and a lime slice.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 cups water
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup diet ginger ale or tequila
- 1 lime, sliced
* May substitute 6 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine water, cranberry juice, lime juice and Equal in punch bowl;
stir until Equal dissolves.
- Stir in ice cubes, diet ginger ale and sliced lime; garnish with
fresh cranberries if desired.
Makes 10 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 87 cal., 0 g pro., 23 g carb.,
0 g fat, 0 mg chol., 9 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 1 1/2 fruit
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes