Refreshing carbonated drink combining cranberry juice, orange juice and lemonade with lemon-lime soda. Make it in a punch bowl and garnish the top with thinly sliced lemons and/or oranges.
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 1 1/2 liters diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
* May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- In a large bowl or pitcher, combine first four ingredients; mix in Equal and stir until dissolved.
- Chill for 1 - 2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in soda.
Makes 12 servings
Nutrition information per serving (8 ounces): 89 cal., 0 g pro., 22 g carb., 0 g fat, 0 mg chol., 20 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 1 1/2 fruit
Recipe and photo credit:
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes